Кликаем каждый день!
Рейтинг Ролевых Ресурсов - RPG TOP
Ротация баннеров

Shugo Chara/ Kokoro no tamago p r o j e c t;

Объявление

Добро пожаловать на ролевую "Kokoro no Tamago", созданную по мотивам аниме "Shugo Chara!". Мы желаем вам хорошего времяпровождения на нашем форуме!
Вы можете изменить себя, побороть свои страхи и переживания, поймать Эмбрион и исполнить свои самые заветные желания у нас!
Рейтинг: NC-17;
Жанр: махо-седзе, приключения, школа;
АХТУНГАХТУНГ! в игру срочно требуются судьи, каноны и пасховцы.

- - -
Графические элементы, текстовое наполнение и идеи принадлежат форуму Shugo Chara/ Kokoro no tamago p r o j e c t;
Копирование, а так же плагиат любой части форума карается законом.
2012, ©
Mizuiro

Мы представляем вам ротатор персонажей. Персонажей, который проходят по акциям и играют довольно важную роль в сюжете ролевой.

Недавно на форуме прошел ветерок затишья и неактивности, тем не менее, мы все еще в активе и готовы работать. Игра идет своим чередом, квест уже вступил в свои права, а на форуме проведена небольшая чистка - как отдельных тем, так и участников, поэтому прошу убрать из тем с отношениями выбывших людей. Кроме того, группы игроков в квесте были полностью перетасованы, изменения можно почитать в этой теме.

Просим отписаться следующих игроков:
Koneko;
Aya Tahashi

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

SostacLch

Сообщений 1 страница 14 из 14

I take pleasure in, lead to I discovered just what I was having a look for. You have ended my 4 day long hunt! God Bless you man. Have a great day. Bye

I loved as much as you will receive carried out right here. The sketch is tasteful, your authored subject matter stylish. nonetheless, you command get got an shakiness over that you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come more formerly again as exactly the same nearly very often inside case you shield this hike.

Hi there! This post could not be written any better! Looking at this post reminds me of my previous roommate! He continually kept talking about this. I most certainly will send this information to him. Fairly certain he will have a great read. Thanks for sharing!

Do you mind if I quote a few of your articles as long as I provide credit and sources back to your weblog? My blog site is in the exact same niche as yours and my visitors would certainly benefit from some of the information you provide here. Please let me know if this alright with you. Thanks a lot!

Please let me know if you're looking for a article author for your site. You have some really great posts and I believe I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd really like to write some material for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine. Please shoot me an e-mail if interested. Cheers!

Wow that was strange. I just wrote an very long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn't show up. Grrrr... well I'm not writing all that over again. Anyways, just wanted to say great blog!

Magnificent web site. Plenty of useful information here. I am sending it to several buddies ans also sharing in delicious. And obviously, thank you to your sweat!

Hello There. I found your blog the usage of msn. That is a really neatly written article. I will make sure to bookmark it and come back to learn more of your useful information. Thank you for the post. I'll definitely return.

Every weekend i used to go to see this web page, because i want enjoyment, since this this web site conations in fact good funny stuff too.

At this moment I am going to do my breakfast, later than having my breakfast coming over again to read more news.

Hey there! I've been reading your web site for a while now and finally got the courage to go ahead and give you a shout out from  Humble Texas! Just wanted to say keep up the good work!

Hi, everything is going nicely here and ofcourse every one is sharing facts, that's in fact good, keep up writing.

When I originally commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get four emails with the same comment. Is there any way you can remove people from that service? Cheers!

Hi there, I enjoy reading through your article. I wanted to write a little comment to support you.

Быстрый ответ

Напишите ваше сообщение и нажмите «Отправить»

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно