Кликаем каждый день!
Рейтинг Ролевых Ресурсов - RPG TOP
Ротация баннеров

Shugo Chara/ Kokoro no tamago p r o j e c t;

Объявление

Добро пожаловать на ролевую "Kokoro no Tamago", созданную по мотивам аниме "Shugo Chara!". Мы желаем вам хорошего времяпровождения на нашем форуме!
Вы можете изменить себя, побороть свои страхи и переживания, поймать Эмбрион и исполнить свои самые заветные желания у нас!
Рейтинг: NC-17;
Жанр: махо-седзе, приключения, школа;
АХТУНГАХТУНГ! в игру срочно требуются судьи, каноны и пасховцы.

- - -
Графические элементы, текстовое наполнение и идеи принадлежат форуму Shugo Chara/ Kokoro no tamago p r o j e c t;
Копирование, а так же плагиат любой части форума карается законом.
2012, ©
Mizuiro

Мы представляем вам ротатор персонажей. Персонажей, который проходят по акциям и играют довольно важную роль в сюжете ролевой.

Недавно на форуме прошел ветерок затишья и неактивности, тем не менее, мы все еще в активе и готовы работать. Игра идет своим чередом, квест уже вступил в свои права, а на форуме проведена небольшая чистка - как отдельных тем, так и участников, поэтому прошу убрать из тем с отношениями выбывших людей. Кроме того, группы игроков в квесте были полностью перетасованы, изменения можно почитать в этой теме.

Просим отписаться следующих игроков:
Koneko;
Aya Tahashi

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Trizac

Сообщений 1 страница 14 из 14

Great post.

First off I want to say terrific blog! I had a quick question that I'd like to ask if you do not mind. I was interested to find out how you center yourself and clear your mind prior to writing. I've had trouble clearing my thoughts in getting my thoughts out there. I truly do enjoy writing however it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes are generally wasted simply just trying to figure out how to begin. Any suggestions or hints? Cheers!

You're so cool! I do not believe I've read through anything like that before. So good to find somebody with original thoughts on this subject matter. Really.. many thanks for starting this up. This website is something that is required on the internet, someone with a bit of originality!

Just want to say your article is as astounding. The clarity in your post is simply spectacular and i could assume you are an expert on this subject. Fine with your permission let me to grab your feed to keep up to date with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please continue the gratifying work.

It is appropriate time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I have read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you some interesting things or tips. Perhaps you can write next articles referring to this article. I wish to read even more things about it!

Usually I don't read article on blogs, however I wish to say that this write-up very compelled me to take a look at and do so! Your writing style has been amazed me. Thank you, quite great article.

Hello Dear, are you really visiting this web page on a regular basis, if so then you will absolutely take pleasant knowledge.

I got this web site from my buddy who told me regarding this web site and at the moment this time I am visiting this website and reading very informative articles or reviews at this place.

I was suggested this website by my cousin. I am not sure whether this post is written by him as no one else know such detailed about my difficulty. You're incredible! Thanks!

I have been exploring for a little for any high quality articles or blog posts in this sort of area . Exploring in Yahoo I ultimately stumbled upon this website. Studying this information So i am happy to exhibit that I have a very good uncanny feeling I discovered just what I needed. I most surely will make sure to do not fail to remember this web site and provides it a look on a constant basis.

It's really a cool and useful piece of information. I'm happy that you just shared this useful info with us. Please stay us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing.

Do you have a spam problem on this site; I also am a blogger, and I was wondering your situation; many of us have developed some nice practices and we are looking to trade methods with other folks, why not shoot me an e-mail if interested.

Superb blog! Do you have any tips and hints for aspiring writers? I'm hoping to start my own site soon but I'm a little lost on everything. Would you advise starting with a free platform like Wordpress or go for a paid option? There are so many options out there that I'm completely confused .. Any recommendations? Thanks!

Hmm is anyone else encountering problems with the images on this blog loading? I'm trying to determine if its a problem on my end or if it's the blog. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Быстрый ответ

Напишите ваше сообщение и нажмите «Отправить»

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно