Кликаем каждый день!
Рейтинг Ролевых Ресурсов - RPG TOP
Ротация баннеров

Shugo Chara/ Kokoro no tamago p r o j e c t;

Объявление

Добро пожаловать на ролевую "Kokoro no Tamago", созданную по мотивам аниме "Shugo Chara!". Мы желаем вам хорошего времяпровождения на нашем форуме!
Вы можете изменить себя, побороть свои страхи и переживания, поймать Эмбрион и исполнить свои самые заветные желания у нас!
Рейтинг: NC-17;
Жанр: махо-седзе, приключения, школа;
АХТУНГАХТУНГ! в игру срочно требуются судьи, каноны и пасховцы.

- - -
Графические элементы, текстовое наполнение и идеи принадлежат форуму Shugo Chara/ Kokoro no tamago p r o j e c t;
Копирование, а так же плагиат любой части форума карается законом.
2012, ©
Mizuiro

Мы представляем вам ротатор персонажей. Персонажей, который проходят по акциям и играют довольно важную роль в сюжете ролевой.

Недавно на форуме прошел ветерок затишья и неактивности, тем не менее, мы все еще в активе и готовы работать. Игра идет своим чередом, квест уже вступил в свои права, а на форуме проведена небольшая чистка - как отдельных тем, так и участников, поэтому прошу убрать из тем с отношениями выбывших людей. Кроме того, группы игроков в квесте были полностью перетасованы, изменения можно почитать в этой теме.

Просим отписаться следующих игроков:
Koneko;
Aya Tahashi

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Fluoxibene

Сообщений 1 страница 14 из 14

Good post. I learn something new and challenging on websites I stumbleupon everyday. It will always be useful to read through content from other authors and practice something from other sites.

Wow! In the end I got a webpage from where I be able to really take useful data concerning my study and knowledge.

Hello there! This is kind of off topic but I need some advice from an established blog. Is it hard to set up your own blog? I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty fast. I'm thinking about creating my own but I'm not sure where to begin. Do you have any points or suggestions?  Cheers

I'm not sure where you are getting your information, but great topic. I needs to spend some time learning more or understanding more. Thanks for magnificent info I was looking for this info for my mission.

Today, I went to the beach with my kids. I found a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She placed the shell to her ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear. She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is entirely off topic but I had to tell someone!

Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any widgets I could add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates. I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.

I simply couldn't depart your web site before suggesting that I really loved the usual information a person supply on your guests? Is going to be back frequently in order to inspect new posts

Hello, after reading this remarkable article i am too happy to share my know-how here with friends.

I am extremely impressed along with your writing skills and also with the layout on your blog. Is this a paid subject or did you customize it your self? Either way stay up the nice quality writing, it is rare to see a great blog like this one these days..

Hey there, I think your site might be having browser compatibility issues. When I look at your blog in Ie, it looks fine but when opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping. I just wanted to give you a quick heads up! Other then that, terrific blog!

I will immediately seize your rss feed as I can't to find your email subscription link or newsletter service. Do you've any? Please permit me know in order that I may just subscribe. Thanks.

I do not even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was great. I do not know who you are but definitely you're going to a famous blogger if you aren't already ;) Cheers!

An interesting discussion is worth comment. I think that you need to publish more on this subject, it may not be a taboo matter but typically folks don't talk about these topics. To the next! All the best!!

I am actually thankful to the owner of this site who has shared this great paragraph at here.

Быстрый ответ

Напишите ваше сообщение и нажмите «Отправить»

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно